Lead Capture is not difficult today. I agree that around 61% of the marketers feel lead capturing is challenging.
Does the statement sound familiar to you? Are you facing a hard time capturing leads for your business? If yes, then we have covered you at the right time.
Here is the list of awesome lead capture tools you can use to improve your lead generation. It also helps your business grow in no time. Let us discuss more the lead capture techniques and the tools related to them.
Why Is Capturing Leads Important For Your Business?
Few marketers always confuse between lead capture and lead generation. Few assume that both are the same. But, to the extent, both are different. Lead capture is a part of the lead generation process. You capture a lead through myriad ways and convert them into a business through the further lead generation process.
Some businessmen believe in a formula: More leads = More Money. Ignore them. In fact, 72% of the B2B companies have been focusing on lead quality over lead quantity. A lead is simply the contact information of the customer to take respective action from the business owner.
On the website, marketers use attractive exit-intent popups, web forms, and other marketing strategies to collect email ids and other contact information of the visitors.
Let me take you to the example that illustrates the good lead capture.
In the above example, we can see how well they have been using their CTA wisely. Every powerful CTA phrase triggers the action of the visitors. When the visitor denies giving their email address, the CTA itself makes them think twice. This is a perfect example of lead capture.
But, without lead capturing tools, this is not possible. Lead capturing tools have spread out in the marketing world. It becomes a handy solution for marketers to capture quality leads within a short span of time.
Let us dive into the top 11 lead capture tools to boost your business to the next level.
14 Best Lead Capture Tools For Your Website
Though there are different marketing strategies revolving around, statistics show that the website is the best place to capture quality leads. Next to the website, you can rely on email marketing to capture leads.
Without any delay, let us discuss the lead capture tools that have been ruling marketing in the current era.
Optinly, the goal-based popup plugin, captures visitors from bouncing back. It specifically triggers the visitors and captures their attention. It becomes a huge plus for your website to capture more valuable leads. Creating attractive popups is easy and flexible in Optinly. With this no-code popup creation, many businesses have been benefited.
You can make use of the premium templates to create popups that grab the email address of your visitors. There are several types of popups in Optinly including,
- Gamification Popups
- Notification Popups
- Floating Bar Popups
- Sidebar Popups and more
Added, Optinly users can enjoy a free 14-day trial to experience the features and to get in love with it!
- In-built popup editor with 75+ responsive WordPress popup templates
- Pre-existing marketing goals to improve your popup campaign
- Multiple popup form types to capture more leads
- Unlimited popup campaign creations with no limit on page views
- Easy and flexible installation and popup creation
- Advanced popup triggering options including page-based trigger, exit trigger, device-based trigger, and more
- In-depth popup campaign analytics including the clicks and views. You can also export it in CSV format
- Seamless ESP and Webhook integrations
Starts from $25/month
2. Hello Bar
Hello Bar, a narrow strip present on the top of your web page, invites visitors to join your subscriber’s list. It is an email capturing tool that has an advantage over popups. Being a sticky floating bar, it attracts the visitors and provides them the opportunity to sign up for your newsletter or other updates.
Hello Bar’s free version carries branding but it is fairly a small icon on the left side of the bar. When you move for the paid version, you can neglect the icon and create different messages with different email capture forms for different pages.
- Highly convertible popup templates
- Dedicated Marketing expert to review your site goals
- Exit-intent technology to reduce cart abandonment
- A/B testing to optimize sales funnel
- Targeting parameters
- GDPR policy and Google SEO complaints
Starter – Free
Growth – $29 /month
Elite – $99 /month
OptinMonster, the best lead generation plugin, converts more website visitors into subscribers. It has a drag and drops editor to customize your popup templates. You can create popups and other lead generation forms using OptinMonster. It comes up with 50+ beautiful templates. It has a comprehensive set of targeting and personalization features.
- Powerful Targeting campaign options
- Beautiful lightbox popups
- Adblock detection
- Drag and drop editor
- Easy ESP integrations like MailChimp and more
No free plans are available. The paid version starts from $9 to $49 per month
Picreel, an exit-intent lead generation popup tool, allows you to create beautiful popups, lead capture forms, and surveys to boost leads and conversions. It comes with a wide variety of popups such as lightboxes, slide-ins, nano-bars, countdown timers, full-screen mats, and more. Using Picreel’s huge template library of customizable overlays, you can easily design unique popups in minutes.
The tool offers AI-powered targeting options and trigger rules to display your offers at the perfect moment. As Picreel integrates seamlessly with over 700 email marketing and CRM tools, you can send your captured leads to preferred tools in real-time.
- 100+ unique popup templates
- Multiple targeting & trigger options
- Built-in A/B testing engine
- Mobile-friendly popups & forms
- Easy to integrate with 700+ tools
30-day free trial, paid plans start from $14/month to $299/month, and custom pricing for Enterprise plan.
Sumo, the best WordPress lead capture plugin, highlights the social sharing of the users. It helps in great analytics to improve the lead capture and customer retention ratio. You can use the beautiful templates to attract your visitors. It has a bundle of email optin forms to choose from. With the easy customization option, creating popups and email optins seems easier.
- Multiple email optin forms
- Email optin forms with attractive styles
- A/B testing to analyze the performance
- Free WordPress popup and optin form
- Easy email integration with other platforms
Starts from $39/month
6. Thrive Leads
Thrive Leads, another lead capture popup plugin, helps you to create stunning popup forms. You can create popups using the WordPress dashboard and grow your email list. It is mainly focused on conversion-based WordPress templates. It helps in great targeting and helps you to have control of the popup campaign.
- Drag and drop editor for easy customization
- Easy email integration
- A/B testing
- Multiple optin types including lightbox popups, 2 step optins, etc
- High-level targeting options
Starts from $67 to $147
Unbounce, a WordPress lead capture plugin, helps in creating landing pages for lead capture and lead generation. It is a helpful tool for many websites that wish to have an attractive landing page. It offers a variety of features to make the landing page design awesome. You can create eye-catching pages and easy fill-out forms too.
- Drag and drop editor
- 100+ responsive landing page templates
- Built-in A/B testing
- In-depth analytics
- Easy integrations with MailChimp, Salesforce, etc
- Compatible with both mobile and desktop
Starts from $80 to $300 USD per month
Gravity Forms, the best WordPress advanced form plugins, is easy to use and goes far beyond the basic contact form plugin. It helps in collecting the contact information of the visitors to grow your subscriber’s list. Using Gravity Forms, you can create online forms quickly without any hassle.
- An intuitive drag and drop editor
- 33+ form fields
- Ability to create multiple forms for various pages with the save-progress option
- Control over date or number of entries
- Conditional logic feature
- Front end WYSIWYG enabled forms
- Mobile-friendly online forms
- Flexible add-ons
Starts from $59 to $159
LeadFeeder, the best lead capture tool, helps the website owners to know the details of the B2B company even though they fail to fill out the contact form. It helps you to find contact information and give a follow-up to the visitors about your product or service. It also helps you to outreach leads in the sale pipeline.
- Automation reporting
- CRM integration
- Customizable lead filtering
- The visitor identification and behavior tracking
- Automatic lead sync
- Email Integrations
- Real-time data
- Sales analytics
Starts from $69 to $629
Hunter, the lead capture tool in the list, helps you to find and validate the email addresses of your website visitors. If you are looking out for a person’s contact information. Hunter makes it easier for you. It comes up with the confidence rating for the email address tracked. It is an excellent B2B lead generation tool to track the email addresses and get in touch with them in seconds. It helps you to grow your business.
- Finds email
- Verifies emails with a confidence rating
- Auto responding to emails
- Easy domain-email search
- Available in Google Chrome extensions
- Hassle-free email tracker
Starts from $39/month applicable for 1000 email requests/month
MailChimp, the most popular email marketing lead capture tool, helps you to send myriad emails to your subscribers. MailChimp also offers email automation, graphical representation of data, and customer interactions. It allows users to design, share, and track the email newsletters and its response from your subscribers. The built-in analytics becomes handy when it comes to analyzing the performance of the campaign.
- Interactive drag and drop editor
- Built-in reporting and analytical functionality
- 250+ integrations
- Automated newsletter scheduling
- A/B Testing
- RSS Feeds
- Mobile-friendly app available in both Android and iOS
Starts from $10 to $199 per month
HubSpot Online forms, a part of HubSpot’s suite, become a great lead capture tool for small businesses. The online forms help in saving time through its email outreach templates and follow-up themes. It can easily interact with your customers more proficiently. You can connect HubSpot online forms to your local and online databases in several ways.
- Marketing Automation
- An accurate and detailed report
- Standard customizable forms
- Salesforce integration
Turn visitors into leads using the WhatsApp chat widget.
TeleCRM, an all-in-one sales and marketing solution allows you to use the WhatsApp chat widget on your website. You can set auto-greeting messages, use it as a chat support tool, and in many other ways. Using this widget, you can capture their phone number and engage them directly on WhatsApp.
Plus, using TeleCRM, you can engage with them either on chat or directly call them and qualify your leads. Then move the lead to the next stage within the CRM.
– Customize welcome text
– Customize CTA text
– Customize widget colors
– Set Whatsapp pre-filled messages for your visitors
– Choose the widget position on your website (left or right side)
One of the best approaches to generating and qualifying leads is by constantly engaging with your audience in fun and creative ways. involve.me’s tool is perfectly designed to simplify the creation of interactive content elements for the sake of lead generation and lead capture.
involve.me is an online builder for highly interactive quizzes, calculators, surveys, forms, and landing pages. All of these are aimed at gathering relevant lead data to feed into your sales pipeline.
This online builder is 100% drag and drop. No coding is required. You can customize your projects within minutes and give them the style that fits your brand. Choose to start designing from scratch or speed up your project creation with one of the 250+ professionally designed templates the tool has.
Projects can be integrated into various popular business tools including CRMs, marketing automation, email automation, and more.
All quizzes, forms, surveys, and any other interactive content element you create, can be shared as links, embedded in your content pages, or used as pop-ups across your channels.
Features of involve.me lead capture tool:
- No code online builder
- 30+ native integrations to transfer data to your CRM and automation tools
- Export your data as .CSV
- One-click form creation
- Formula builder for advanced interactive calculators
- Logic jumps to create personalized paths
- Score-based outcomes for better lead qualification
- 100% mobile friendly
- Analytics dashboards with detailed performance reports and funnel view
- Revealing partial submissions
- Free forever plan
The basic plan is free forever and it includes limited testing of premium features. You can start a 14-day free trial to unlock the full power of the premium features.
There are 3 paid plans:
- Starter plan starts from 19$ / month
- Professional plan starts from 49$ / month
- Business plan starts from 149$ / month
Try These Lead Capture Tools Today!
Everything is done. As you can see, there are a lot of tools when it comes to lead capturing and lead generation. If you are wondering about these lead capture tools before, now, the list of top lead capture tools is in front of your eyes. Before indulging in using these lead capture tools, try to optimize your website to convert more leads into business. Pick up the best lead capture tool that suits your business and helps in increasing your conversion rate.