In a world where cross-functional teams are all the hype, marketing teams have to catch up and become more proactive in picking up diverse responsibilities.
Chatting it up with the clients, managing the whole rollout process, planning campaigns, coordinating with the sales team, generating and documenting leads, and executing the latest marketing trends; all these extensive job roles fall onto the marketing team.
So what do we do now that we are responsible for steering this giant ship of marketing responsibilities? We must take the smart way there. We must use new-age tools and inventive technology to ease this workload and streamline all the things that we have in our work agenda.
Want to learn about some of the most brilliant tools used by marketing teams who do it all? Here you go.
Botsify is a chat solution platform based on AI and machine learning that easily allows users to create AI chatbots without coding knowledge. It provides your company with unified chat automation.
Botsify chatbot is a must-have marketing tool in 2021 as it helps convert leads into customers through automatic interaction and also improves customer experience.
Botsify helps businesses in building a strong brand identity as you can connect with your customers quickly and solve their queries in no time.
It is a must-have marketing tool in order to boost customer interaction, generate leads and increase sales.
- Conversational forms to help you generate leads without any extra costs.
- Live and video chat to get in touch with users instantly
- Data storage to let you store information and data as per your requirement
- Media blocks to boost engagement and interaction with your customers
- Analytics and reporting to keep track of your business dealings
- Social media integration to increase your brand reach and engagement
- 24/7 customer support to resolve issues on time and form better relationships with customers
Botsify’s Professional plan starts at $125/month(billed annually).
It brings together all of the features required to plan, collaborate, manage, and complete projects right on time.
ProofHub being an all-in-one project management tool empowers marketing teams to plan their efforts quickly in one place. Teams do not have to switch between multiple tools in order to manage their marketing projects as ProofHub consists of every essential feature required by teams to get work done on time.
- Task management (Kanban boards, Gantt charts, and Table view).
- Online proofing to review and approve designs in real-time.
- Custom fields to add flexibility to your workflow
- Table view enables you to assign and filter your tasks based on priority
- File management to help you bring all your files and docs in one place.
- Time tracker and timesheets to track time for each task you’re working on.
- Custom reports help you create detailed project reports instantly.
- Notes and discussions to help you store and brainstorm ideas.
ProofHub’s Ultimate Control starts at $89/month (billed annually).
HubSpot is a CRM platform that provides marketing, sales, and service solutions to help businesses develop their online presence and accelerate company growth.
HubSpot’s marketing platform includes all of the tools and functionality you’ll need to run successful marketing, sales, content management, and customer service operations.
- Email marketing to help you deliver the right message to the target audience
- Landing page creation for more conversion and leads generation
- Contact management for better and long-lasting customer relationships
- Traffic and conversion analysis to keep track of your performance
- Social media ads to convert website visitors into leads
HubSpot’s Professional marketing plan starts at $800 per month.
4. Time Doctor
Time Doctor is real-time tracking software that records the amount of time you spend on each task and captures screenshots of your employees’ screens so you can keep track of their overall time used to complete their tasks.
Time Doctor provides you detailed insights on how the tasks are being managed from beginning to end. It allows you to set up and track work schedules to keep track of your marketing team’s productivity.
- Time tracking & employee monitoring to increase employee productivity
- Payroll management for error-free calculations and save time
- Productivity measuring & summary reports to improve work efficiency
- Project management & budgeting to manage work efficiently
- Screenshots & activity levels for better work insights
Time Doctor’s Standard plan starts at $10/month/user.
SalesHandy is a sales enablement platform that helps businesses boost their sales through effective email marketing campaigns.
Marketing teams can use the platform to easily automate and track email outreach to prospects and take maximum advantage of email marketing.
SalesHandy allows you to examine each prospect’s detailed engagement information and make better marketing strategies accordingly.
- Personalized emails to target different audiences
- Track email campaign performance in real-time
- Email templates to help you save time
- Auto follow-up to improve customer engagement and faster response times
- Email-tracking and link-clicks tracking for better customer engagement insights
- CRM and contact management for better understanding of customers
SalesHandy’s Plus plan starts at $22/user/month (billed annually).
Hootsuite is one of the most popular social media management tools, allowing marketers to successfully manage their social media campaigns.
Marketing teams can easily plan, create, and schedule all of their social media campaigns with ease using this software.
It allows you to observe what consumers are saying while simultaneously seeing various streams. You may change your status, read responses, schedule messages, look at statistics, and much more.
- Social media performance monitoring for all the platforms from one place
- Social media ad campaign creation for lead generation
- Inbox to quickly view and reply to customer messages or queries for various social media accounts
- Schedule messages and posts across different platforms in advance
- Unique analytics to give you an in-depth understanding of your performance
- Hootlet plug-ins to share information easily
Hootsuite’s Business plan starts at $599/ month (billed annually).
If you manage an inbound marketing team, you would agree that you have to manage a lot of content.
It may include anything from blog, articles to guides, press releases to social media content. CoSchedule is a must-have tool in that case.
CoSchedule is a drag and drop content scheduling tool that allows you to delegate tasks to team members and measure their progress. Be it writing, editing or promoting your content on social media, CoSchedule assists you with everything.
- Real-time marketing calendar to stay on track
- Social publishing and automation to help you save time
- Time Scheduling to share your content during the highest traffic times
- Custom workflows for effective task management
- Single calendar to create, manage, schedule posts
CoSchedule’s pricing plan starts at $29/user/month (billed annually).
MailChimp is an all-in-one marketing automation platform that helps businesses reach out to their target audience and market through emails.
It is very popular among marketing teams as it helps them create meaningful email marketing campaigns. This software can help you create professional emails for your customers and increase sales.
MailChimp is a wonderful tool for nurturing and automating your entire marketing process.
- Pre-designed email templates to create engaging emails faster
- Real-time campaign tracking to measure your performance with reports and analytics
- Multiple email campaign management from one place
- Content studio to store data that can be used readily in emails
- Integrated analytics tools to analyze audience behavior and engagement
- Automations to make sure the message gets delivered at the right time
MailChimp’s Pro plan starts at $199/month (billed annually).
SEMrush is a top-tier digital marketing solution for businesses that can help you plan and track all of your SEO campaigns.
It enables you to find important keywords for your website, examine competition SEO techniques, and produce SEO-friendly web pages and content.
SEMrush can help you with pay-per-click (PPC) ad campaigns and increase revenues in addition to SEO. It is a comprehensive SEO and SEM software that includes backlink analysis, organic traffic insights, and competitive research.
- Keyword research to help you find out the most relevant keywords for your content
- Competitor analysis to boost your website traffic
- On-page SEO to improve your page health and performance
- Content marketing to help you create robust content plans
- Link building to strengthen your backlink profile
- Reports and analytics to keep track of your performance
SEMrush’s Guru plan starts at $229 per month (billed annually).
Wrapping It Up
Marketing teams thrive on the constant interchange of ideas, the development of new tactics, and staying on top of the latest digital trends.
To be successful, all of these teams require effective marketing tools that make everyday work accessible, aid in progress tracking, help them promote the content easily, let them generate maximum leads, bring in more conversions, and allow them to keep up with their deadlines.
In order to ensure your business succeeds, you need to ensure that you’re using the right digital marketing tools. Here’s hoping you find the suitable tools for your continuing marketing initiatives and projects.